This page talks about the latest highlights of Extinction Core Wiki.
The home page aims to be more user-friendly and have an easier navigation. If you think we should add another section or link to particular page, please feel free to let us know.
The following pages are the current priorities and need more information.
- Deity Creatures page needs information such as strategies, abilities, screenshots, what are the drops and rewards, and where the creatures spawn.
- Primordial Creatures page needs information for Nephalem, the Primordial Dragon.
- Apex Creatures page needs information such as strategies, screenshots, what are the drops and rewards, and where the creatures spawn.
- Skeletal Creatures page needs information such as strategies, abilities, screenshots, what are the drops and rewards, and where the creatures spawn.
- Gems and Harvest sections need the complete list of creatures that drop certain gems and complete list of where you can harvest prime items for more accurate information.
- Armor, Weapon, and Consumables need further information and screenshots.
Most people are leaving comments about issues that they encounter when running Extinction Core mod. In order to address your issues faster, we encourage you to comment on the Steam Mod Page of Extinction Core because people are more active and most likely can help you resolve your issues with the mod.
Contributing to the Extinction Core Wiki is a complete volunteer from different people. They are working hard to contribute as much knowledge as they can based on experience playing the Mod.
- Frube1994 is the founder of the Wiki and is active on monitoring the information and comments being added to the Wiki. He leads ban reviews and expanding the staffing team.
- Dreamx13 is currently the contributor with the most contributions to the Wiki in general. He has added tons of pages and knowledge regarding Extinction core.
- Myssiv spent a lot of time adding and correcting information, as well as improving and correcting grammar and spelling.
- BossmanBill1 is currently the contributor with the most contributions in terms of strategies and taming specific creatures.
- QueenYeney revamped the home page of the Wiki to what it currently looks like now. She's proactive as well with following up with user support and help whenever possible.